- What is the Diploma of Commerce Bursary (Indonesia)?
The Diploma of Commerce Bursary awards students 50% off the tuition fee for students who have met entry into either Stage 1 or Stage 2 of the Diploma of Commerce.
- will be eligible for this bursary?
_ Students who apply from, residing and citizens of Indonesia
_ Newly enrolled to Curtin Singapore (1st time applicant)
(Students already in receipt of any other scholarship or bursary from Curtin Singapore will not
be eligible for the Diploma Bursary)
- How much bursary will students receive?
The bursary awarded is 50% off either Stage 1 or Stage 2 of the Diploma of Commerce. Students who
are eligible for Credit for Recognised Learning (CRL), must enrol into a minimum of four units of either
Stage 1 or Stage 2 of the Diploma of Commerce.
- What is the bursary validity?
The Bursary is only applicable for students starting the Diploma of Commerce during:
– Trimester 1A (February 2017) & Trimester 2A (July 2017) intakes
- How do my students apply for this bursary?
Students do not have to submit additional application form on top of the course application form.
Students who have met the criteria will automatically receive a Letter of Offer with this bursary and a
bursary acceptance form.
- What is my student is required to study EAP (English) course before enrolling into the Diploma of
Students who have a packaged offer with EAP and Diploma of Commerce (Trimester 3 entry), will be
eligible for this bursary if they commence in either Tri 1A 2017 (Feb) or Tri 2A 2017 (July).
- What if the student fails during the course?
If a student fails a unit, the bursary does not apply to additional/repeat units.
- What if the student applies for Leave of Absence withdraws or is terminated during the course?
Students will not be eligible for the continuation of the bursary upon their return; full fees will apply.